Attachment vs Striphtml for tagged messages

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Fri Jul 25 15:08:15 IST 2003

And just as a "ditto", Mozilla's mail client does the same thing - displays
rfc822 message attachments inline automatically.  Except for the case where
the attachment is spam, I prefer that though - it makes it much easier to
read digests.

However, mozilla's handling of inline message attachments also is buggy imo
- attributes from the message body of the attachment (for example, font and
background colors) affect the parent message as well.