Whitelisted

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Jul 25 02:21:04 IST 2003

I can tell you that it works quite well for relays, since that's how we
use it for 600k messages a day and yes of course it increases the load
on your server(s) since you have duplicate(x) deliveries.

Keep in mind that queue groups are a sendmail feature, this isn't a
hack, so you can expect that the coders of sendmail did a good job
testing and polishing the way the queue groups feature works. I'd advise
you to test it yourself and see if it meets your needs.

Ken A.