More spam after spamassain upgrade

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Fri Jul 25 00:08:33 IST 2003

Given our configuration, it makes more sense for me to be try to
remember how to specify that it should use the Local rule set and not
the others, and then see which MailScanner is using.  We don't do any
net checks, and I'm not planning to set up Bayes for these machines
just yet.

If MS is defaulting to one of the other rule sets, then that may very
well account for the issue I'm seeing.