Whitelisted Revisted

Steve Douglas steve.douglas at SBIINCORPORATED.COM
Thu Jul 24 16:53:08 IST 2003

I am still trying to get a handle on this.  The recommendation below seems
to completely override the whitelist.rules.  Can someone clarify the
difference between the suggestion below and the whitelist.rules and
blacklist.rules files.  Thank you.

SD
:-)