Permission on the quarantine directories

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Wed Jul 23 19:17:47 IST 2003

A good job for sudo.
Just put a line in /etc/sudoers file:
user ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/local/bin/letgo.pl
Then a user named 'user' can run the command letgo.pl as root.
letgo.pl just puts the qf* and df* files back into the outgoing queue.
This also allows you to webify the thing and have apache (using suexec
to be safer) handle the operation from this machine (or another machine
over ssh).

You can also specify a group name for sudo - see "man sudoers"

Ken A.