How to setup a tmpfs on a RH system

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Jul 23 14:12:47 IST 2003

Looks quite simple and works well.

Now, how much RAM should I allocate for this directory?  If I allocate
only 256MB to it and it needs more, what will happen?  Will I lose mail?

I started monitoring this directory's size this morning and my 2 systems
have already used more than 256MB on occasions (I watch it every 5
seconds).

Thanks again!

Denis

--