CommuniGate Pro - MailScanner update

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at COINFOTECH.COM
Tue Jul 22 23:37:48 IST 2003

John,
     Your guess was correct.  It is an autoreply rule on account
"autoreply" on "mailsvc.com" domain, in CommunigatePro.  By the way, You
can cross the other errors off the list.  I have tested BCC, RPFD: and
all, the fix worked great that you release earlier.  So we just have one
left, hopefully.

Vasiliy Boulytchev

Colorado Information Technologies Inc.

(719) 473-2800 x15