Whitelisted

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Jul 22 17:57:19 IST 2003

At 09:43 AM 7/22/2003 -0700, Damian Mendoza wrote:

>If you find the resolution, please let me know. It's been killing me at
>one of my accounts - the CEO hates getting SPAM and he is the one that
>keeps getting the "whitelisted" SPAM.

I can't find the resolution to a problem I don't have.

My offhanded guess is you've got a mailscanner "accept spam from" statement
that covers a secondary MX.

But this is a problem with your configuration, so you're going to have to
look at the message headers of the whitelisted messages, and at your
mailscanner.conf and figure out why they are matching.