scripts & patches for download

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Jul 21 15:38:58 IST 2003

As promised, here's the updated installation instrucions for
MailScanner+ZMailer:

http://baby.com.ar/MailScanner/ModifiedFilesForMailScannerDistribution/doc/install/zmailer.shtml

When Julian comes back, we'll see if he uploads this update, as well as some
of the modifications to the startup script, so it is easier to do
MailScanner+ZMailer via RPM.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby