bayes_journal file size

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Mon Jul 21 15:29:44 IST 2003

If you don't know, then it's probably in some user's .spamassassin directory
(typically root's).  You probably want to look at the config file
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf and ponder this setting:

bayes_path                 /var/spool/spamassassin/bayes