Blacklisted e-mails not deleted???

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Jul 16 12:40:17 IST 2003

They do show up in the maillog without any remarks.

This is the header as viewed in pine:
From: "QuimiNews" <quiminews at quiminet.biz>

This is what it says in maillog:
Jul 16 11:20:13 l sendmail[10506]: h6G9KDos010506:
from=<quiminews at quiminet.biz>, size=17915, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<
4506104-2200373165220452 at diseno3>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA,
relay=

I think maybe that one action in MailScanner cancels the other.
New Batch: Scanning 1 messages, 18332 bytes
Spam Checks: Found 1 spam messages
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Content Checks: Detected HTML-specific exploits in h6G9KDos010506
Content Checks: Found 1 problems
Content Checks: Detected and will convert HTML message to plain text in h6G9KDos010
Uninfected: Delivered 1 messages

It seems as if the message has passed through html cleansing, MailScanner
forgets to apply the spam delivery rule??

Or maybe the html cleaning does an auto deliver??