AW: Strange (non working) behaviour 4.22-4

Thomas Ehweiner Thomas.Ehweiner at T-SYSTEMS.COM
Mon Jul 14 17:29:48 IST 2003

Kevin, you´re right! It works.

Another issue is, Mailscanner complains about logging.
In Debug-mode:

--------------------
Starting MailScanner...
In Debugging mode, not forking...
unix passed to setlogsock, but path not available at /opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/Log.pm line 62
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: running in taint mode? no

I´m using syslog-ng 1.6 with this source
"source local { sun-streams("/dev/log" door("/etc/.syslog_door")); internal();"

facility is local4 (to /var/log/scanmail) - and it works!
Should I pay attention to the error message above?

Thomas