Messages per user survey

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Mon Jul 14 13:02:47 IST 2003

Hello,

I'm interested in knowing how many messages your users send/receive per day
on average. (external traffic)

I have some fairly low-volume users. The grand total is no more than 1.5
incoming messages and about 1.1 outgoing per day for a total of 14.000
users.

I ask because I've seen some pretty weird quotes saying that the average
email user gets 24 and send 11 (or so) messages per day. Would be
interesting with some real live figures from this list as a reference.

regards, Tony