mail not moving in mqueue.in

Daniel Tan danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg
Fri Jul 11 03:50:47 IST 2003

hi,
    recently had a major problem with my mail server and had to reinstall
everything from scratch again.been working till late last night and now i
brought the server back to my office and mailscanner seems unable to process
the emails in  mqueue.in

permissions....
drwxr-x---    2 root     mail         8192 Jul 11 10:36 mqueue
drwxr-x---    2 root     mail         8192 Jul 11 10:45 mqueue.in

any idea why?

i am using mailscanner-4.22-5 and spamassassin-2.53-1
with f-prot as the virus scanner

Regards,
Daniel Tan
67469188 Ext.665
DID: 68430665
MIS Department
Shop N Save Pte Ltd
: danieltan at shopnsave.com.sg

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]