How can I get some spam?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Thu Jul 10 22:57:54 IST 2003

Well, yes, thanks, but I'm also hoping to test rbl lookups and I'm thinking
that would be difficult if I'm sending the spam myself.

Still though, if you don't mind sending a gzipped version, then go ahead -
most appreciated. :-)

And thanks to the others who've already passed on spam without mentioning it
on the list as well.

-t.