really easy Q for someone: what is sendmail's -Ac option?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Thu Jul 10 16:43:17 IST 2003

Ok, I've always just accepted -Ac as an option for sendmail, but for
whatever reason today I wanted to verify that it does what I think it does -
but I can't find it documented. :-(  Then again I've always hated trying to
find documentation for sendmail so maybe it's just me.

Could someone enlighten me as to the meaning of the -Ac option to sendmail?
Is it "aliases check"?

-t.