Chinese Emails

Richard Sidlin richard at HELPPLC.COM
Thu Jul 10 15:37:06 IST 2003

I put a message up a couple of weeks ago but I am still having a problem
with emails being received in what looks like Chinese. I added a few
lines on language settings in the spam assassin conf file that someone
suggested but that hasn't cured it. It's really only coming in on one
email address but my customer is getting very agitated about it! Anyone
help please? BTW, it's coming from all sorts of addresses and domains.

Richard Sidlin

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the Help Internet Virus Spam Defence, and is
believed to be clean. For details on having your email scanned email support at helpinternet.co.uk