[OT] Bounced rejection notices

Declan Grady Declan.Grady at NUVOTEM.COM
Wed Jul 9 10:33:51 IST 2003

Hi,
Most, if not all, of the "UCE Rejected" notices that mailscanner sends
out in response to incoming spam mails are bounced, as undeliverable.

Is there an easy way around this, or is it generally safe to delete the
spam (or even high-scoring spam) instead of rejecting it ?

My only concern is that if I dont reject it to the sender, then ther is
a chance that a false-positive will fall into a blackhole.

My mail volume is quite small, so its more of an annoyance than a
problem really.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Declan