razor log in postfix deferred directory?

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Mon Jul 7 13:19:55 IST 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:12:23 +0100, Spicer, Kevin wrote:
> I'd imagine it would be ~postfix/.razor/
> (assuming that postfix is the user MailScanner runs as).  Have you looked in the razor-agents.log file to see if theres any clues in there?

Yes, MailScanner runs as postfix. I've just tried putting the files in
/var/spool/postfix.in/.razor/ and reloading - still no change. There's
no useful information in the log file unfortunately.

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - http://www.snoweye.com/
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - http://www.tradoc.fr/