1. Custom Over quota (2)

Schiltz Luc becher at WEB.LU
Sun Jul 6 20:24:18 IST 2003

Hi,

yes on a standard System but in this case it is a Sun/Cobalt RaQXTR Server
any more idea ?
there is no warnquota.conf

many thanks

Luc

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Automatic digest processor
Sent: 06 July 2003 01:02
To: Recipients of MAILSCANNER digests
Subject: MAILSCANNER Digest - 4 Jul 2003 to 5 Jul 2003 (#2003-187)

Topics of the day:

  1. Custom Over quota (2)

Date:    Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:26:55 +0100
From:    Schiltz Luc <becher at WEB.LU>
Subject: Custom Over quota

Hi,

does anybody know if there is a workaround with MailScanner to
customize "over quota" messages handled by sendmail ? e.g. that
mails which pass MailScanner and where the box is over quota get
a personalized over quota message which is send by MailScanner
or any idea how to customize this directly in sendmail as I=B4m looking
for days now in order to find an answer

many many thanks

Schiltz Luc

------------------------------

> does anybody know if there is a workaround with MailScanner to
> customize "over quota" messages handled by sendmail ? e.g. that
> mails which pass MailScanner and where the box is over quota get
> a personalized over quota message which is send by MailScanner
> or any idea how to customize this directly in sendmail as I=B4m looking
> for days now in order to find an answer

This is not a mailscanner issue. Mailscanner does not even know when a=20
user is over quota.=20

Within redhat, and i guess on other ditributions also there is a file=20
called warnquota.conf (normally in /etc) that you can use to customise th=
e=20
mails that get sended out.

Bye,
Raymond.