directory containing all the reports in all the languages

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Jul 4 12:09:59 IST 2003

Apologies for the previous unhelpful message - keyboard playing up!

Julian Field wrote:
> No, because the default seting for each of the reports is
>         %report-dir%/deleted.filename.message.txt
> for example, so the %report-dir% should contain the language code as well.

Would

# Set the directory containing all the reports in the required language

be better wording then?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"