How can I exclude exe attachment from single email address

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Thu Jul 3 22:24:01 IST 2003

I didn't know you could nest rulesets like that!
So instead of something like this:
Required SpamAssassin Score = 5

I could use this:
Required SpamAssassin Score = /etc/MailScanner/spam.threshold.rules

Then in spam.threshold.rules:

# a custom function that talks to mysql for some users,
# letting users tweak their settings to their hearts content.