How can I exclude exe attachment from single email address

Jeff Falgout JFalgout at CO.JEFFERSON.CO.US
Thu Jul 3 21:50:10 IST 2003

Been down that road  . . .lost that argument.

Yes, rule sets. . .

Can you allow only a single type of attachment, or do you just turn off
virus scanning for that email address?

Amazing how frustration impairs your vision.

>>> peter at UCGBOOK.COM 7/3/2003 2:20:13 PM >>>
You should look into rulesets but you could also tell them to send it
in
a zip :)

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Jeff Falgout wrote:
> Just moved MailScanner into production today * WOOHOO!!
>
> But ...
>
> I'm blocking .exe's using filename.rules.conf, but we have to deal
with another company that insists on sending an *IMPORTANT* file as an
exe attachment.