OT Re: Why won't my mail forward?

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Thu Jul 3 21:10:55 IST 2003

Julian,

Seems like we run into this from time to time.  What would be the odds you
could setup an OT mailing list?  I can do it on one of my servers if you
want.  Then people that want to subscribe and assist people with OT issues
can stay in the loop and lend a hand where needed.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Julian Field
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 3:11 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: OT Re: Why won't my mail forward?

This is really rather OT, and there have been 30 messages I have seen in
this thread so far.

Any chance a few of you could take the investigation off-list please, and
just post to the list once you've got it sorted or you all run out of ideas
and need some extra input from others?

--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info