Spam reports

Alan Fiebig mailscanner at ELKNET.NET
Thu Jul 3 15:15:27 IST 2003

I've scanned the list archives, but could not find an answer to my question, so I'll post it here. Thanks in advance to all help provided.

In the two reports:
  sender.spam.report.txt
  sender.spam.sa.report.txt

That get sent to an allegged spammer as a result of a bounce spam action that had a SA score above the threshold, is there any means to include the SA report in the message body? I'd like the emailed report to include a typical report like:
  SpamCheck: spam, SpamAssassin (score=9.4, required 5,
        CLICK_BELOW 0.10, HTML_80_90 0.54, HTML_FONT_BIG 0.27,
        HTML_FONT_COLOR_BLUE 0.10, HTML_FONT_COLOR_RED 0.10,
        HTML_MESSAGE 0.10, IMPOTENCE 2.90, MIME_HTML_ONLY 0.10,
        MSGID_GOOD_EXCHANGE -0.38, OBFUSCATING_COMMENT 2.60,
        PENIS_ENLARGE 1.39, PENIS_ENLARGE2 1.29, REMOVE_PAGE 0.27)

I thought including the '$spamreport' in the body of the report template would do the trick, but all I'm seeing is:
   "spam, SpamAssassin" in the report where the variable was placed, the actual triggers and scores are missing.

Thanks!