Doh! Question

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Thu Jul 3 12:32:43 IST 2003

Howard Robinson wrote:
> What command do I use to find out the version of SpamAssassin
> running? (Okay I know its 2.55 now but I have a short memory!)
> I was installed the 'approved' way.

Rather than spamassassin -v as suggested by Raymond, I prefer the
solution that someone else posted which checks what version perl sees -
it's not inconceivable (depending on paths etc) to get 2 different
answers. Save this

#! /usr/bin/perl
use Mail::SpamAssassin;
print $Mail::SpamAssassin::VERSION . "\n";

to a file, make it executable and run it.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"