mcafee-autoupdate patch -- Tony Finch r-u-there?

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Jul 2 22:08:23 IST 2003

COOL, TONY!!!

It is like asking if you could add a cassette player to my car-stereo and
getting a full CD-Changer :-D

I love "-r"... I think I'm going "-vtr", and I'll be able to report since
when a customer is protected from worm X.

BTW, I see you use
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/antivirus/datfiles/4.x and Julian seems
to prefer ftp://ftpeur.nai.com/pub/antivirus/datfiles/4.x

The former seems to be more British, whereas the latter looks more European
:-)

Now, being in SouthAmerica and topologicaly much closer from the USA than
from Europe or the UK, which site do you recommend for updates?

Thanx a lot!

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby