ANNOUNCE: Version 4.22-4 released

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Wed Jul 2 16:29:20 IST 2003

Martin,

Have you switched to Sophos-SAVI?? - if so, the output is different.

Regards,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sapsed [mailto:m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK]
Sent: 02 July 2003 16:19
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Version 4.22-4 released

Julian Field wrote:
> G'day!
>
> I have just posted the new stable release 4.22-4 on the website.

Somewhere between 4.14 and the new version the report of viruses found by
Sophos changed from stuff like

Report: >>> Virus 'W32/Yaha-E' found in file
./h62FAd4X004564/goldfish.gif.pif

to stuff like

Adroddiad/Report: q216309.exe was infected by W32/Gibe-A

Can someone remind me why this was please? (Means I've got to hack my script
that works out my stats! :-( )

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.