Feature request X-MailScanner-SpamCheck:

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Jul 2 09:19:37 IST 2003

Don't know if this is an easy thing to do but I have a suggestion.

Currently when mail passes several MailScanner servers all the
X-headers are appended.

For debugging reasons I think it would be practical if ever report could
also include the host name or ip addr. of the host that generated the
report.

I would like to know and check why two identical boxes generate different
scores but it's hard to see which header is from which host!

        FAILURE_NOTICE_1 -0.30, FROM_NO_LOWER 2.20, INVALID_DATE 0.59,
        RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL 0.51), not spam (whitelisted),
SpamAssassin (score=1.6,
        required 5, FAILURE_NOTICE_1 -0.30, INVALID_DATE 0.59,
        NO_REAL_NAME 0.82, RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL 0.51)

Thanks!

Remco