Quick translation request - Brazilian Portuguese

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Jul 1 19:20:59 IST 2003

Miguel,

AFAIK, it doesn't refer to a message for which there's no available space,
but one for whose lenght you have policied that you don't want it...

That is, your current translation, translates back into English like:
"The message exceeds available space"

when we just want:
"The message is too large"
(e.g. 'cause I don't want large messages, regardless of "available space")...

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby