MailScanner feature request

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Tue Jul 1 17:06:23 IST 2003

Julian,

I would like to see a command for MailScanner similar to 'iptables --list'. This command would show you, depending on the option(s) you passed to it, the configurations of the different files MailScanner reads upon load.

For example I could do this:

# mailscanner --lookup f

This would get me a print out of the file extension configuration that MailScanner currently had in memory. Of course I would also be able to pass different flags aside from "f" to get other configurations. i.e. white/blacklist, MailScanner.conf, etc.

My .02

Chris.