SV: eTrust Inoculate

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jul 1 14:18:05 IST 2003

Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at this. It's unlikely to happen
before August now as I am going to have to live without bandwidth for most
of July (on "holiday", whatever one of those is...). I guess it's a bit
like being in hospital and hence not having a PC, but there again I had a
laptop then and our local hospital has networked workstation rooms in it.
This "holiday" thing is going to be a very strange experience :-)

--
Julian Field