Sobig.{E,D,EML} not found by Sophos and McAfee

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Tue Jul 1 10:39:57 IST 2003

We don't use quarantining at this site. But your suggestion is noted.
:-)

> By the way, what's Sobig.EML and ...

Good question. I cannot find this virus at the NAI site yet it is McAfee
that is recognising it! The notification I got says:

The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them: