mailscanner-mrtg non growing and small bug?

Dale Lovelace dlovelace at HOTELS.COM
Fri Jan 31 21:25:44 GMT 2003

  You should be able to remove the "guage" option from the graph you would like to see without the cumulative figures, but I haven't had any luck doing it that way. Please tell me if you do.

  I'm not sure about the "Server Ethernet Traffic Daily Graph", it was contributed. It shows all kinds of activity on my boxes, but I am unsure what the graphs mean :-)

  As a side note, my company is transitioning to "cricket" instead of mrtg, so soon I will have cricket rpm's and a mailscanner-cricket package :-)

--
  Dale Lovelace
  System Administrator