Sophos issues

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 21:33:18 GMT 2003

If it gained a winmail.dat then an Exchange Server is involved somewhere en
route, or else he was using Outlook with "Rich Text Format" enabled.

Please can you try a route that does not involve any winmail.dat files.

The version that came to you was perfectly intact, so that route is working
(which I assume involved MailScanner somewhere).

--
Julian Field