Sophos issues

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Tue Jan 28 16:45:38 GMT 2003

My initial testing with the new release is that it acts the same as the
old release... But part of the problem is that the only files I currently
have for testing are files that look like they are already corrupted.  So,
I don't know if the new version really fixes it or not.  It is definitely
the case that corrupted PDF and XLS files come out on the other end as
being flagged {Virus?} and (corrupt), which is still not desired.

Scott

--On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 8:05 AM -0500 Scott Adkins

   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu