Checking SpamAssassin activity?

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at LSHTM.AC.UK
Fri Jan 24 11:44:21 GMT 2003

Hello all...

MS 4.11 (installed from RPM)
Sophos, Mcaffee scanners.
SpamAssassin-2.43.
Razor2 (2.20) and DCC (dccproc-1.1.19).

Two questions, mainly.

I have all the above, and see SA scoring some emails
(I have the threshold set to 8), doing RBL lookups and stuff (instead of MS doing it itself), but does anyone know how to verify whether Razor or DCC are actually being run or used at all???

And is the default option in MailScanner.conf
for 'SpamAssassin Auto Whitelist' set to 'no'
because it doesn't work in an environment with
a large volume of email?

Thanks... apologies for bridging the gap betwixt MailScanner and SpamAssassin, but as MS is calling SA, it seems to be more of a question about the former than the latter.