Option for notify senders does not work (cont)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 18:56:52 GMT 2003

The first thing that strikes me is that your files are in DOS text file
format, rather than Unix text file format. Pump them through dos2unix.
The files provided with MailScanner are Unix text files.
The different end-of-line sequences may be enough to stop sendmail/Exim
handling them properly.

--
Julian Field