Server dying problems

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Mon Jan 20 14:30:40 GMT 2003

Think I might be way off base here. I talked to our Notes guy and he
said that they are rejecting messages from certain domains and they send
a message back saying that they were rejected for policy reasons. So I'm
going to blacklist those domains on the MailScanner server instead and
see if that helps.

Thanks,
James