Spam Score header help - please.

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Fri Jan 17 18:40:04 GMT 2003

If I have "Spam Score = yes" and "Always Include SpamAssassin Report =
no", should all messages have a spam score in the header?

If not, which ones would?

I'm seeing them is mail that is tagged as spam, in some that are not
tagged as spam, but not seeing them in most.

I have no white-lists, every single message should be getting scanned
for spam, but I don't know why the score seems sporadic.

--
Thomas J. DuVally
Lead Systems Prog.

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses