Why is AntiVir being called?

Todd Williams todd.williams at TFCCI.COM
Sat Jan 18 00:08:27 GMT 2003

One I can answer...

There is a minor problem with two of the variable assignments in the script:
/usr/lib/MailScanner/antivir-wrapper

Simply remove the leading "$" from the two statements in the script as follows...
------
$PackageDir=/usr/lib/AntiVir
$prog=antivir
------
so that they become:
------
PackageDir=/usr/lib/AntiVir
prog=antivir
------

This will fix the error, and AntiVir will no longer be called.

Hope that helps,

Todd