Problem installing on a RaQ4

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 15:09:38 GMT 2003

Unfortunately this can easily become a vicious circle, with a depending on
b and d depending on a.

If you find yourself caught like this, and the
         perl Makefile.PL
         make
         make test
         make install
won't work for File-Spec, then you will find the module is only 1 file
(Spec.pm), and the commands above will give you a good idea of where to put it.

--
Julian Field