MailScanner on Cobalt RaQ 550

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Thu Jan 16 17:43:30 GMT 2003

> I've been a happy user of mailscanner with f-prot on the Cobalt
> RaQ4 for the
> past one year.
>
> I'm planning to upgrade to a Cobalt RaQ 550. Has anyone done so?
> If yes, any
> tips or advise to be passed on would be most welcome. ;-)
>
> I'd like to avoid falling into any pits if possible. ;-)

Rishi, I haven't put mailscanner onto a RaQ550 yet but I have it running on
a RaQ3,4 and Qube with no problems so I suspect it would be ok.  I have new
fixed rpms specifically for Cobalt with install scripts to install
MailScanner and SpamAssassin if you are interested.

I will test the install on a RaQ550 here first for you and let you know - I
am supposed to be doing some pkgs for all the products but keep getting
bogged down with other work <smile>

Regards

Gavin

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by the Netergy Virus Spam Defence, and is believed to be clean.
For details on having your email scanned email nvsd at netergy.com