mail not being scanned after reboot althought MailScanner was running

Joe Quinn joe at QITC.CO.UK
Tue Jan 14 16:59:24 GMT 2003

> Did you install it using the RPM distribution?

Yes

> If so, did you read what it said at the very end of the installation
process?

Yes, that doesn't work on a RaQ, see my mail to the list of 6th Dec 02 :-)

Is there something we can do so that it runs as it should after a reboot
without any intervention?

Joe Quinn, QITC Internet Solutions (joe at qitc.co.uk)
Cisco re-seller, Cobalt Sapphire Partner. www.qitc.net/stocklist
Web Site Hosting, Server Hosting, Co-location.
Tel: (UK) +44 776 737 1234