Webmin module 0.01 BETA released

Richard Lush richard.lush at HP.COM
Tue Jan 14 09:03:55 GMT 2003

Thanks for the comments, glad you like it so far :-)

The plan is to add the ability to manually edit the files, I sort of
have it working at the moment but not good enough to put into this
release.

Where there are multiple options for actions which are predefined, such
as what to do with spam, I want to add these as check boxes - just need
to work out how to do it.

Not sure what you mean by browse option under what to do with spam, but
I'll check it out.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback so far.

Richard

--