Cannot modify postmaster notify signature?

Jim Scott jscott at INFOCONEX.COM
Sun Jan 12 00:56:27 GMT 2003

system)

I modified that one already thinking the same thing. Still get the same signature.
Evidently even though it looks like that would fix it, it must be hardcoded somewhere
else.

Jim

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses