Cannot modify postmaster notify signature?

Jim Scott jscott at INFOCONEX.COM
Sun Jan 12 00:07:05 GMT 2003

Version: 4.11-1
OS: Redhat 7.x
MTA: Sendmail
Virus Software: F-PROT

I have modified all the templates in the "en" directory replacing any of the
notifications that have this

--
MailScanner
Email Virus Scanner

I have modified the default with my own signature. When a virus is detected it sends
out notification to the sending user with the proper signature that I have created in
the template. However the postmaster I specified which is me for now gets a message
with the above signature. I have searched high and low and cannot seem to find the
location that this is changed in.

The following is the example of what I get sent to me. Notice the signature is the
default. Anyone know were this can be changed for the notification email that is sent
to the postmaster?

<-- Begin Sample -->

The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them:

IP Address: 213.163.105.2
 Recipient: d1cdvvpfsswu94 at somedain.com