Does Lirva send from a genuine address?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 11:12:01 GMT 2003

At 10:11 13/01/2003, you wrote:
> [...]

I can see us all slowly coming to the situation that we turn off sender
warnings altogether some time in the next year or so. Trouble is, this is
going to make the virus situation worse than ever as there will be
(practically) no way of finding the infected machines spewing out these
messages.
--
Julian Field