Setting up Black & Whitelists by domain

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jan 12 16:33:21 GMT 2003

Okay, I've moved the directories to be
         /etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist
and
         /etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/blacklist
but otherwise it is pretty much as I said in my previous posting (included
at the bottom of this message).

The patch to CustomConfig.pm I have attached has *not* been tested. So give
it a go and see if it works. If you know some perl, please find all the
bugs and mail me the corrections :-)
If it works (or once it works after you have found all the bugs for me)
then feel free to use it.

To use it, you will need to set these in your MailScanner.conf file:

Is Definitely Not Spam = &ByDomainSpamWhitelist
Is Definitely Spam = &ByDomainSpamBlacklist