Orphaned, undelivered files in mqueue.in

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 10 18:54:39 GMT 2003

The odd thing is that there are other people out there happily running with
2 or 3 processes, without any problem at all.

Any chance of remote access to your server so I can take a look and try to
find the problem for you?

--
Julian Field

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses

.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses